Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: gui application help
- 12-29-2012, 10:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
Re: gui application help
To be honest, my proffesor isn't that perfect,
and I as well never liked to write long codes and this kind a stuffs, reason might be, because I am a bit slow in typing, but who cares, let's get back to the topic.
You might have already seen at a glance, what's that about, ok so what's the problem?
I stuck at coding, to be exact, I don't know to handle with all methods from this classes, second problem is that in our books it's not written understandably and third problem I have four days left plus these incomming holidays , so that is the main reason why I came here....
So please, could you write me with comments inside code what other methods I need inside, like "here you will write // public void conjunctionOperation(), public void Disjunction.."...
My experience here is that you'll likely get the best answers if you ask very specific questions. So better to try to think of what you may need, start working on it, and then show us your code if you get stuck and explain in detail how it's not working.
Last edited by Fubarable; 12-30-2012 at 04:05 AM.
- By realahmed8 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:10 PM
- By jeremy.wilson in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2009, 03:43 AM
- By maruffaiz in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:30 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:31 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:29 PM