Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: JScrollPane doing weird
- 11-21-2012, 10:57 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
JScrollPane doing weird
I'm working on a small school project; a simple symthesizer.
For this purpose, I have a JPanel where I paint some custom things onto. This JPanel put inside another JPanel.
This JPanel is encapsulated by a JScrollPane. (It doesnt works if I put my custom JPanel directly inside the JScrollPane, don't ask why)
Strange thing is, my scrollbars are acting very strange. When they don't need to scroll, they appear. And when they're needed, they are disabled.
Can somenody help me?
- 11-21-2012, 03:28 PM #2
Re: JScrollPane doing weird
SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example) that demonstrates the problem.
dbWhy do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? - Robin Williams
- 11-21-2012, 03:29 PM #3
- By Asvin in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2012, 10:42 PM
- By Hollowsoul in forum JCreatorReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2011, 10:46 PM
- By AndrewM16921 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:14 PM
- By kreyszig in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:23 PM
- By sciguy77 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2009, 02:32 AM