Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-22-2012, 01:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
SWT Icon disappears when "Always combine, hide labels" option is defined
In taskbar options, when I choose to "Always combine, hide labels", the icon of my app is changed to the default windows icon. I've already tried to set icons of different sizes (16*16, 32*32, 48*48) but the problem was not solved.
The way I'm setting the icon image is:
sShell.setImage(new Image(Display.getCurrent(), getClass().getResourceAsStream("/image.ico")));
After a deep search I couldn't find anyone with this problem.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance
- By Mv.c9 in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2012, 07:07 AM
- By arun9683 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2010, 07:33 AM
- By Unsub in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2010, 03:48 AM
- By Talkinjive in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2010, 05:15 PM
- By sivakumar_sakam in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2009, 08:46 PM