Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-20-2012, 12:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
Jwindow covered by parent Jframe title bar .
I am writing a java program where i am showing jwindow(window) in Jframe(mainframe) at upper right most corner . mainframe is the parent for window .window comes on top of title bar of mainframe. Now i am chaging the parent of window to some other jframe using reflection code and again reparent to mainframe. Now in this case window is coverred by mainframe title bar ..
can any one ,let me know why this mis behavior , thanks for early help .
- 08-20-2012, 02:03 PM #2
Re: Jwindow covered by parent Jframe title bar .
To get better help sooner, post a SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example) that demonstrates the problem.
Moving to AWT/Swing.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By robme in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2011, 04:06 AM
- By AutoRobin in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:39 PM
- By RickAintree in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2011, 05:15 PM
- By Y. Progammer in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2010, 10:20 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2008, 12:35 PM