Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-28-2012, 09:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
How to find out if a JCheckBox had been unselected after being selected
My application has a number of checkboxes.
Of course, there are implications when checkboxes are ticked. Therefore, I need a way of finding out when a checkbox gets ticked and then unticked in order to undo the functionality that was triggered by ticking it.
I know that if a checkBox's .isSelected() method returns false, that means it is not selected. However, I need to know if it has been unselected after being selected.
Any help would be appreciated.
- 07-28-2012, 09:53 PM #2
- By coderz in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2012, 12:19 PM
- By prasathbala in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2012, 06:41 AM
- By bczm8703 in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2011, 06:30 PM
- By sarath13 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:54 AM
- By simplo in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2010, 11:04 AM