Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-25-2012, 08:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
Sorted JTable - keep row selection on sort
I have a JTable with a TableRowSorter. I've set setUpdateSelectionOnSort to false. When clicking on the column headers (where I toggle sort direction), it maintains the selected row properly.
If I edit a sorted column however (causing it to resort), it does not follow the selection. The row position just stays while the row i was just editing get's sorted off to another spot. Is there some way I can avoid this?
- 07-25-2012, 10:13 PM #2
- By Redefine12 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2012, 11:31 PM
- By cassato in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:26 PM
- By Metastar in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2010, 06:00 AM
- By Metastar in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2010, 03:18 AM
- By mayhewj7 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2009, 01:40 AM