Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-28-2012, 07:18 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
group layout designing dynamically
I am designing a layout using Group layout method, I want to add components dynamically, i.e if a user wants to add 5 JTextfields and labels for each then all components should be placed in an aligned way.
I am able to take inputs from user and place them on panel but the problem is with alignment.
specifically- only Group layout method is to be used.
thanks in advance
- 06-28-2012, 08:50 PM #2
Re: group layout designing dynamically
To get better help sooner, post a SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example) that demonstrates the problem.
Moved from Advanced Java
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By rellicott in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2012, 05:11 PM
- By Hades82 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2010, 11:37 AM
- By np2392 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2010, 02:31 AM
- By random7 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2010, 08:08 AM
- By random7 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:26 AM