Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Swing Validation
- 02-09-2008, 10:00 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
I am very very new to java programming.
I have already built a swing desktop application which takes as input the following:
1. First name
2. Second name
3. Social Security Number:
I have built my appication using JFrame. I want to add client side validation to my application.
First and lastname should accept only string value and Social Security number should accept only numbers and should be of length 10 digits. I want that after pressing the 'Submit' button , the user input should be validated and the validation error message should be displayed as a validation summary or beside the textbox control.
I also want to add required field validator. The Social security number should be a required field.
I do not know how to implement validation in java.
Providing sample code will be the best help possible.
- By abhiN in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:04 AM
- By ppayal in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2008, 09:59 AM
- By lockmac in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2007, 05:34 PM
- By Albert in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 07:47 PM
- By yuchuang in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2007, 04:38 PM