Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: AWT Robot with Combobox
- 05-28-2012, 05:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
AWT Robot with Combobox
I am new to this forum and not exactly an advanced user with Java. I have created a little program that uses VB.Net (only because I am comfortable with VB) for converting a PDF into data for inputting in a Java application (ESellerPro). I have also created a console based java app that calls the VB app and let's that process. Then the Java app picks up a CSV file that is created by the VB app and gets the data out. I then use the java.awt.robot stuff to interact with ESellerPro. All this does is selects buttons and inserts data into text boxes. This all works really well. However, one of the controls on this application is a combo box. What I need is an example of how to interact with these controls. I have been searching for something like this for a couple of days now and I don't seem to be getting to the bottom of this hurdle.
As a side note, I do not possess the source code for this application as this is third-party and do not know the control name.
Thank you all in advance.
- By opiop65 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2012, 07:18 AM
- By Naphoria in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2012, 06:06 PM
- By rp181 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2010, 01:58 AM
- By PhQ in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 13Last Post: 08-26-2010, 12:10 AM
- By Galore in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2010, 07:14 PM