Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-18-2012, 12:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
need help with GroupLayout .. please help
Is there anyone who can help me with groupLayout? Please help me.
I have two classes with GroupLayout and one class (Layer1) has a button, when I press the button it removes the Layer1 using removeAll () and creates an object for the layer2 and validate (). but the problem is the button disappears but the second layer does not appear.
I have posted this problem once before with codes but all people suggested me to change the layout since there are not a lot of people who knows about GroupLayout. So Please if there are anyone who knows about the GroupLayout reply then I can link or post my code with the problem. Please please help.
- By batia in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2011, 07:31 PM
- By makpandian in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:26 AM
- By Itun in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2011, 05:19 PM
- By m_patten2 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2010, 10:50 PM
- By ProgrammingPup in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:12 PM