Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-15-2012, 11:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Yamuna Nagar,Haryana,India
- Rep Power
- 05-15-2012, 01:41 PM #2
Re: Is it possible to have two JPanel on a single JFrame..?
You need to go through the tutorial on Trail: Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing (The Java™ Tutorials)
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By _-Blackhawk-_ in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2011, 03:52 PM
- By Java_n00b in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2011, 04:05 PM
- By Cybex in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:12 PM
- By atom86 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2009, 09:30 AM
- By SANDY_INDIA in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2008, 06:04 PM