Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-15-2012, 05:27 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Where do you find table model value afterJtable creation with JFrame class
I have created a custom table in the Jframe editor and wish to use the "addRow" method but am unsure where to find the value of the table model as to do so. I am very new to this language and any help would be greatly apreciated.
- 05-15-2012, 06:25 AM #2
Re: Where do you find table model value afterJtable creation with JFrame class
Moved from New to Java.
A visual designer isn't a beginners' tool. Dump the designer and learn to code your GUIs manually, and all will be easy.
Trail: Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing (The Java™ Tutorials)
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By egbert95 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2010, 03:53 PM
- By egbert95 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 07-29-2010, 03:53 PM
- By greatmajestics in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2010, 05:08 PM
- By man4ish in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:19 AM
- By ayampanggang in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:20 PM