Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-27-2012, 02:56 AM #1
Slope of an images top left corner as P1, then the top left corner + the width as P2
I have a bufferedImage thats rotating and i have it attached to an affinetransform. when I rotate this image, im able to keep the top left corner of the image point but when it rotates i lose point2, which is "myaffinetransform(xlocation, ylocation) + myImage.getwidth();
so what im saying is i have two points. one is at the top left corner of my image, the other is at the same location, plus the width of the image. point2 does not rotate with the image i know it has to do with affinetransform it acctually makes sense but i'm wondering if theirs another way to keep track of my point2 which i have described above.
- 04-27-2012, 03:47 AM #2
Re: Slope of an images top left corner as P1, then the top left corner + the width as
Could you post that in the form of a diagram? I've read it about 5 times and still haven't a clue what point you want the coordinates of.
the other is at the same location, plus the width of the image. point2 does not rotate with the image
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By gurpreet.singh in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:49 PM
- By zake in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2011, 08:26 AM
- By natdizzle in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2011, 06:20 PM
- By ronaldrandon in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2010, 08:07 PM
- By BogdanNb in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 02:44 PM