Results 21 to 22 of 22
- 04-29-2012, 01:38 AM #21
- 04-29-2012, 01:47 AM #22Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Re: JLayeredPane issues?!
if i save it as a JAR, then wont i have to constantly export to jar for me to preview my changes in eclipse?
scratch whats above. the code i have works. apparently, i had to refresh the package explorer for it to find the file. so i just exited eclipse, then opened it back up. and it works fine. thanks for the help! hopefully someone else finds this post useful as well.
Last edited by seniorstatus; 04-29-2012 at 01:50 AM.
- By 5myl in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2012, 06:35 AM
- By Dustin T in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2011, 04:29 AM
- By Markgm in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2011, 09:37 PM
- By abc in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2011, 04:40 PM
- By chyrl in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2010, 04:28 AM