Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Input from jspinner
- 04-13-2012, 07:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Input from jspinner
I am new to java and Netbeans IDE. I am using Netbeans 6.9 to design a GUI. I need to take an integer input from jspinner using mouse scroll. Can anyone please guide me through which event should I select and what class should I select to take the input? I tried to define the variable as:
int height=Integer.parseInt(jSpinner1.getName()); but its of no avail. please help..
- 04-13-2012, 07:52 AM #2
Re: Input from jspinner
Moved from New to Java.
Read the API for JSpinner and follow the link to the tutorial on How to Use Spinners.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By ngankt2 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2010, 07:07 PM
- By damlui in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2010, 03:15 PM
- By cotarelo in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:48 PM
- By JosAH in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2010, 09:11 AM
- By chiragkini in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2009, 04:36 AM