Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JFrame Quiz
- 04-10-2012, 07:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
I'm making this quiz for my class and I want to know the best way to do it. The quiz involves putting image icons onto a panel on the screen and the user picking the answer via JButton. Simple right? Well, I'm not sure which way I should do it? Should I do an array of IconImages (if there is such a thing) and an array of the answers (with e.getSource) or should I just make objects? I was also wondering how I would make the image appear on the screen (I am using a BorderLayout, and I want my images to be center). I just want a simple 5-10 question quiz, no random and no points. You either get through it all at once, or you "blackout".
Thank you so much.
If this is in the wrong section, could you kindly point out the right one? I'm new, but I think this question does not belong in the new section.
- By zhoucao244 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2012, 04:18 AM
- By tom2zip in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:17 AM
- By sara1988 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2011, 05:20 AM
- By khanzaman in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 01-19-2009, 07:45 AM
- By saytri in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2007, 06:09 AM