Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Draw line 3 classes
- 04-04-2012, 08:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Draw line 3 classes
Hello everyone, I'm new user. My problem is that I can not see the line in JPanel.
Let me explain, I use NetBeans, so I create a JFrame from, JPanel from and class line, then I add the JPanel to the JFrame I just built. JFrame and more with a jbotton for class will call the line, in tottale there are 3 distinct classes or files.
- 04-04-2012, 09:58 AM #2
Re: Draw line 3 classes
Dump that visual designer, it's not a beginners' tool. Learn Swing coding from the Tutorial Trail: Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing (The Java™ Tutorials)
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Lund01 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 10-27-2011, 06:09 PM
- By hnchnc in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2010, 10:49 PM
- By janes in forum Java 2DReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2010, 10:48 PM
- By aiman in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2009, 02:44 AM
- By johnt in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2007, 04:27 PM