Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 03-26-2012, 06:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
how to create a GridBagLayout on JPanel with 2 rows but different size
First row is smaller than the second row(First and second row are JPanel)
I will add small JLabel on first row and add JScrollBar on the second panel
Please help me
Last edited by ginger0001; 03-26-2012 at 06:27 PM.
- 03-26-2012, 06:50 PM #2
Please don't post multiple copies of the same question. I've deleted your other thread. I'm also moving this to the Swing forum.
Recommended reading: Lesson: Laying Out Components Within a Container (The Java™ Tutorials > Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing)
- 03-26-2012, 07:05 PM #3
GridBagLayout is pretty easy to pickup. From what you are describing, you may not need that type of layout, but here is a good example program using GridBagLayout:
- 03-27-2012, 02:16 AM #4
Re: GridBagLayoutIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By eiramae in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2011, 04:19 PM
- By Zman3359 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:39 PM
- By Sandia_man in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:54 PM
- By robertbob in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2010, 04:14 AM
- By carderne in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 01-25-2009, 03:06 PM