Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-25-2012, 03:12 AM #1
Is SwingWorker the right tool for the job?
I'm writing an application that is basically a glorified Telnet/ANSI/VTxxx terminal emulator. I'm planning to use a single thread with a Selector for all the network I/O. Would a SwingWorker be appropriate for this kind of thing?Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By TacoManStan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:40 AM
- By 3.14.TR in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2011, 05:53 PM
- By viking90 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2010, 09:17 AM
- By cotarelo in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:59 PM
- By musiigedeo in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:59 PM