Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Adding lines into the frame
- 03-21-2012, 10:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Adding lines into the frame
I kind of new at the JFrame and JPanel.
I want to implement the tic tac toe game.
I created 2 classes, 1 for the JPanel class with the paintComponent method that draws my first panel (the 4 constant lines).
And i want to add lines on the mouse movement (drawing with the mouse).
I'm getting trouble when i'm trying to add new lines into my 4 stable lines at my jpanel.
I hope i explained myself correctly and i'll appreciate if someone can help me.
- By roaan in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2009, 04:30 PM
- By 435.mahesh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:31 PM
- By arunkumarinfo in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2009, 11:49 AM
- By phani532 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2008, 04:12 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2007, 09:40 AM