Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Update applet text runtime
- 03-20-2012, 10:01 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Update applet text runtime
I am new bee in Java. First I'm sorry if posting at wrong place.
I am developing 1 applet program which download the file from server to user system then install it and run it.
My issue is I want applet text to change according to process going on. If it is downloading file from server then it should display "downloading...", if it is installing then text should "Installing...", and at last "successfully installed..."
How can I do that? Please help me out.
- 03-20-2012, 11:38 AM #2
Re: Update applet text runtime
Applet : Update applet text runtime - CodeGuru Forums
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By bitse in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2010, 05:56 PM
- By sarwar1234 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-21-2010, 02:26 PM
- By Krooger in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2009, 09:00 PM
- By yuminstall in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2009, 03:02 PM
- By bdn1404 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2007, 03:14 AM