Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-09-2012, 02:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
setting contents of frame in the center even after max and minimize help!!!
well i made a frame and created all buttons,text fields,labels etc....
the size of the frame is done as setSize(500,500); and i used setbounds like below
now when i click Restore or resize button on window[which is right to minimize button and left to close button] the frame is on full screen,fine...,but the contents[components] of the frame are are remaining in same position..but i dont want like that..i want like,if i click resize button..the content of the frame shuld come to center of frame.. please help me for that...
- 03-09-2012, 05:08 PM #2
Re: setting contents of frame in the center even after max and minimize help!!!
Learn to use a layout manager ( http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutori...out/index.html ), and learn to post in the correct section of the forum.
Moving from New to Java to AWT/Swing
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By yemista in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2011, 06:30 PM
- By justbeller in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:22 AM
- By Pencil in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2010, 03:16 PM
- By LoupGarou in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2009, 11:38 PM
- By Yoruichi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2009, 05:37 PM