Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Filling Non Standard Shapes
- 03-03-2012, 06:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Filling Non Standard Shapes
I know how to draw and fill normal shapes like circles, squares, etc, however, what if i want to fill in a shape that is non-standard? For instance, how would i go about trying to fill in this shape (california) with the color blue?
Some advice to point me in the right direction would be much appreciated. I tried reading up on Polygon class and such, but i cant seem to find any examples of filling in such complicated shapes.
thank you :)
- By MaceMan in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2011, 03:10 PM
- By zirbinator in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:36 AM
- By aborgeld in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2011, 01:37 PM
- By Bgreen7887 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2010, 06:51 AM
- By Nakira in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2008, 12:43 PM