Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-27-2012, 12:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
In jtable the focus got to particular row when i enter any key from key board
In Jtable, i want a search a word, if press any letter then it should match that particular row.
For example i have columns name,class,id
if i presses the letter 'd' it should show particular row focus in jtable
Can any one suggest this topic i searched in net but i not found..
But you may suggest me this soultion, textfield match word. this not currect soultion for my work.
Any otheir soultion to the search.
Thank you in Advance.
- 02-27-2012, 04:01 PM #2
Re: In jtable the focus got to particular row when i enter any key from key board
Not really sure I'm understanding your predicament, but can't you just do it the dumb way? Loop through the table cells, and select a row if you find a match for the text.
- By userno69 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2011, 06:13 AM
- By chyrl in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2010, 02:00 PM
- By Manfizy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2009, 08:08 AM
- By markw8500 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:35 PM
- By helios_lie in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 11:27 AM