Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-27-2012, 01:13 AM #1
How to know whether a CheckNode in a JTree is actually selected or not
I have implemented a JTree with CheckNodes as DefaultMutableTreeNodes.The TreeCellRenderer for the JTree contains a JCheckBox and a JLabel for each checknode.
I need to know whether a checknode is actually selected (i.e. checkbox.isSelected() ) rather than whether the node row is actually selected. That is, I need to know the user selection, whether the checkbox inside the checknode is selected or not.
Is there a way to achieve this? Any help will be appreciated.
- By gedas in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2011, 07:08 AM
- By kulangotski in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2011, 06:22 AM
- By lolaika in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2010, 04:43 PM
- By sky in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 12-05-2009, 10:36 PM
- By Melki in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2009, 11:59 AM