Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JFormattedTextField and Currency
- 02-19-2012, 09:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
JFormattedTextField and Currency
I am lookingfor a way with either a Jformattedtextfield or just a regular textfield to apply a mask to allow someone to enter an amount of cash exmples are 123.45, 12.34, 1.23 this means it allows a maximum of three digits but a minimum of 1 digit before the . and then only two after the . but the user does not need to enter the dot themselves.
can i do this with a JFormattedTextField or a normal TextField or would i have to write a seperate method to control this but have a mask with just a dot in it.
Thank you in advance
- 02-19-2012, 10:00 PM #2
- By Victoria in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2011, 02:20 AM
- By javaw in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2010, 07:42 PM
- By Ralphw in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:53 AM
- By Gatts79 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2008, 05:59 PM
- By teracomp in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:55 PM