Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Input fewer characters-mask?
- 02-10-2012, 02:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Input fewer characters-mask?
I'd like to create a maskformatter that let's me decide on a mask like normal (i.e. "###-####" for phone numbers), but I'd like to be able to input fewer characters (digits, in this case), but Not more than the mask allows. Is there a way to do this?
So, if my mask is "###", I want to be able to input both 213, Or, 12 (without adding any invisible ' ' or stuff like that...).
Another solution that might work in my case, I realised writing this post, would be to restrict input characters to integers (basically the same thing, but without an upper boundary). Is that possible?
Thankful for help!
- By salman.kagzi in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 06:41 PM
- By Roselicious in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2010, 02:26 AM
- By nmc.091 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2009, 04:49 AM
- By TheRocket in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2008, 02:25 PM
- By renjan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 03:33 PM