Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-09-2012, 08:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
How to set Default opening window in Swing?
I have an application that has two different login windows for two different types of users of application, say one is client and the other is administrator , now i want to have an option on both the Login windows to set the default opening window, something like a checkbox having label as set this is as your default Login window ..
How can i achieve this??
May i use aJava Code:
Or, aJava Code:
I preferred the 2nd way...but your views are welcomed, also please provide some example codes to accomplish this task.
- By bentley4 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2012, 06:43 AM
- By dhazwa in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2011, 06:42 AM
- By mattxo in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2011, 07:59 PM
- By robby14 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2010, 02:50 AM
- By Pesch in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2008, 07:17 PM