Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-14-2011, 03:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
How to save the previous state of objects drawn in a canvas?
I have designed a simple 2D animation program on java using canvas class. In my program I have make use ofJava Code:
Graphics gJava Code:
Image myImage = createImage(width, height)
Now I want to save previous state of the canvas. By which I can see the previous state of the application at any time.
How can I fulfill this requirement?
- By JimmyD in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 10-21-2011, 10:07 PM
- By wolfgang76 in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:32 AM
- By quddusaliquddus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2009, 05:08 PM
- By tacosc in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:11 AM