Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-08-2011, 09:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
Java SPY++ (Interprocess code injection) : Need something to start with
I'm working on a kind of spy++ and I need to add java support. (any type of GUI)
I need to :
1- inject some code into a *JAVA* application at runtime (I already do this for native, .NET, WPF etc..)
2- Get the architecture of the user interface (the type of control with the parent-child hiercharchy)
3- Get all possible properties for a specific *JAVA* control. By example getting the text of a text button or the list of items of a listView
1- Is there any C++/C#/Java example of injecting java code into another java process ?
2- Is there any java equivalent for interprocess native window message with SendMessage (ex: LVM_GETITEMS to get listview items)
3- Is there any java equivalent for MS .Net Control.FromHandle() Is it possible to get an access to a control instance once i'm injected into the java process?
4- Can you point me to some interresting things to accomplish my particular tasks? (code injection and getting properties)
I just need something to start with.... I have not many chances to work more with java until now
Is there a better place to post this kind of question?
- By ganeshkumarm in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2011, 01:45 AM
- By newbiejava in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2010, 06:09 AM
- By abanmitra in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2010, 01:02 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:38 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 09:29 PM