Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-30-2011, 11:13 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
An image drawn by drawimage on top of Swing application flikers and not stable
I have a Swing Java application, the interface consists of a mainframe, menuBar that contains many drop menus. At the top right corner, I draw a logo using drawImage(). the logo spans over the menuBar and the mainPanel as well.
When I open some(not all) components from the drop down menus in the menuBar, the logo starts to appear/disappear(flash).
The idea to put the logo as an icon for JLabel and add the JLabel to a panel does not work with me because I want the logo to span over the menubar and part of the mainpanel.
- 11-30-2011, 04:18 PM #2
Re: An image drawn by drawimage on top of Swing application flikers and not stableI want the logo to span over the menubar and part of the mainpanel.
To get better help sooner, post a SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Compilable and Executable) example that demonstrates the problem. Note that the first 'S' stands for Short.
dbWhy do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? - Robin Williams
- By mrhid6 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2011, 11:58 PM
- By pseudohawtcakes in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2011, 08:07 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2011, 09:51 AM
- By bizzareshishir in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2011, 01:03 PM
- By fernando in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 05:26 AM