Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-25-2011, 06:16 AM #1
"CRUD"(java desktop database application) in java application posible???
im doing a MIS for our university... im trying to do the same logic(design) of the CRUD from
the desktop application... in my own research it is possible... but is it possible if
im going to display 10 tables from my sql DB.....not in the same time but with the same
set o swing(1 jtable and 1 jtextfield for every field on DB). im planning to use jcombobox or
10 jbuttons.. FOr it..
uhm.... also in the giving privilages on different users... its really suck!..huhuhu
wat is the best way of coding for that... there r so many tutorials but in different
structures... so i cant relate it to each other... im just a newbie... asking for your help..
plzzzzzzzzz help me... by the way..tnx! i really love this forums..
- By Mv.c9 in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2012, 06:07 AM
- By beehodeman in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2011, 03:01 AM
- By Y. Progammer in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 03-13-2010, 02:22 PM
- By applewood13 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-30-2009, 11:40 AM
- By Triji in forum EclipseReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2009, 03:49 PM