Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-29-2007, 05:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
printing MIDI notes on a music staff
Apologies in advance if this is in wrong section not sure where to put it.
I'm reading in note_On Events from a keyboard and printing those notes onto a musical staff or stave using the java sound api. I have code working that generates the sound when the keyboard is playing but i don't know how to add it to the score.
Hopefully there's someone who's used the java sound api and/or jmusic that might know or be able to give some idea of methods to use. Please find code attached
- By Dave Almighty in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:30 AM
- By creel in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2008, 01:25 AM
- By menes in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2008, 03:31 AM
- By kbyrne in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2007, 07:50 PM
- By leonard in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 04:40 PM