Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-01-2011, 07:39 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
How to remove the reference of a JInternalFrame from memory?
How to remove the reference of a JInternal Frame from memory?Because when i am opening a JInternal Frame within a JInternal Frame,it is not working.When i surfed net, i got information that first opened internal frame's reference will be still in memory.How to remove that from memory?
Actually my code is,
Here MainPage is a InternalFrame
Pls give me a solution..Due to this problem, i couldnt do the further development..
- 10-01-2011, 03:47 PM #2
- By Subhasri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:19 PM
- By Subhasri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2011, 10:20 AM
- By Mituff in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2011, 07:07 PM
- By nfw in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:27 PM