Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-27-2011, 08:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
How to create status bar in netbeans using java?
I have to create status bar.So that if i did any task,that information should be showed in Status bar.For example, if i saved data to the database,it should be displayed like Saved.How to achieve this?
pls help me to do this...
Last edited by Subhasri; 09-28-2011 at 05:52 AM.
- 09-27-2011, 02:35 PM #2
Re: How to create status bar in netbeans using java?
Sounds like a job for a JLabel? But your question is extremely vague, so it could be just about anything.
- By stringargs in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2011, 06:04 PM
- By Miss.LuLu in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2011, 07:04 PM
- By vivekhegde85 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2009, 10:40 AM
- By nelson in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2009, 02:26 PM
- By shuklajayb in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2008, 04:58 PM