Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-27-2011, 06:34 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
How to call a JInternalFrame from another JInternalFrame?
I am having 3 Jinternal frames. When I am calling second Internalframe through a button in first Internalframe, it is working. But when I am calling third Internalframe through a button in second Internalframe, third Internalframe is not opened. But When I am calling that same third frame through a button in Homepage (eventhough the second frame is opened),third frame is opened and working fine. Why that third Internalframe is not opened from second Internalframe?
This is my code for calling second InternalFrame from the first InternalFrame:
PurchaseInvoice PI=new PurchaseInvoice(this,docentry);
It is working fine.
This is my code for calling third InternalFrame from the second InternalFrame:
PurchaseReturn PR=new PurchaseReturn(this,docentry);
But when i executed this code,due to the thirdline(marked as ---),that corresponding internal frame is not opened.
pls give me solution
Re: How to call a JInternalFrame from another JInternalFrame?
Duplicate of this: problem-calling-jinternalframe-another-jinternalframe.
This thread locked and OP warned not to multi-post the same question multiple times and not to cross-post without notification.
- By Subhasri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:20 AM
- By Mituff in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2011, 06:07 PM
- By kiranjava in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 12:04 PM
- By collin389 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2010, 12:23 AM
- By collin389 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2010, 09:24 PM