Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-23-2011, 06:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Need help for my application: Stroke Class & Free hand drawings
I am thinking of developing an application that allow user to perform free hand drawings and after the user have finished his/her drawings, the user can select (e.g. from buttons) to perform stroke effect (e.g. SloppyStroke) on their drawings.
My idea is to first allow the user to perform hand drawn, then save the coordinates using an ArrayList and use the coordinates to apply the SloppyStroke effect. I have doubts about Stroke class and the ability to applying the SloppyStroke effect on free hand drawings. As I have seen from examples of applying stroke effect on Shapes. Example: Custom Strokes : Stroke*«*2D Graphics GUI*«*Java
Is it possible to apply stroke effect on free hand drawings too? If yes, how should I go about it? If not, are there other examples on applying sort of "Jitter" effects on the coordinates saved from free hand drawings?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- By hiteshingole2000 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2011, 03:40 PM
- By ARDS in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:49 AM
- By it.manveer.singh in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2009, 02:48 PM
- By Deathmonger in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2008, 03:11 PM