Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 08-05-2011, 08:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
- 08-05-2011, 09:28 PM #2
Not sure you can override the Windows commands easily. Probably possible via the registry. No idea
What you can do (and I have done) is to add a command line to the Right Click context menu for individual files.
Myself, I'd use a Windows scripting language such as AutoIt to hook those key strokes and have the script call Java.
- By victorroa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2011, 03:30 PM
- By Tyron in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2010, 09:10 AM
- By hemanthjava in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2008, 02:07 PM
- By Abhishek.n in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2008, 01:49 PM
- By Eric in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 06:36 AM