Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-26-2011, 12:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Java swing - HtmlEditor not displaying '<' symbol....
I am using SHEF.jar to display Htmleditor in my application. Everything working fine, except that the html editor does't support '<' symbol.
From file its reads all the file and display in the editor pane. But if i pass '<>' from the file, in the editor pane, it displays only '>'symbol. It will not display '<' symbol.
Can anybody know why it is behaving like that?
- By BackInSoftware in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-11-2011, 07:56 PM
- By vivekkumar in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2010, 04:32 PM
- By KalEl in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 10-18-2008, 09:26 PM
- By vaskarbasak in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2008, 09:27 AM
- By officialhopsof in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2008, 09:30 AM