Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-24-2011, 10:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Protect GUI swing application from piracy
What should I do to protect my swing application from being shared.I made some application and now I want to add some protection like every professional software has.
I am talking about softwares like audio cutters,registry tools etc. which needs license code to unlock.
Please provide me some tips on this or just post some links where I can find such information because I couldnt find any useful one.
Google java code obfuscation tool for a start. Usually the better ones are ones you have to pay for. But having said this, this is rarely necessary for most of the code that is produced. What you need to sell are your services more so than your code.
- By ozzyman in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 27Last Post: 11-22-2012, 09:32 PM
- By msv1022 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2011, 01:10 PM
- By bababoo in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2011, 05:36 PM
- By macason in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:51 PM
- By anthrax in forum EclipseReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2009, 04:43 PM