Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 06-05-2011, 12:40 PM #1
Polling mouse status directly without MouseEvent?
I'm currently trying to figure out if a mouse button is held down, but I'd rather not have to rely on setting booleans on the MouseEvents Pressed and Released, as that can cause problems if you alt-tab out of the program. Is there a way to poll the status of the mouse buttons directly as there is with the mouse position?
Also, same question but with modifier keys (shift, ctrl, etc)?
- 06-05-2011, 02:10 PM #2
Moved from 'Advanced Java'
- 06-05-2011, 02:12 PM #3
To answer your two questions: No, and no.
- 06-05-2011, 02:15 PM #4
Was afraid of that :( Back to booleans, I suppose. Thanks!
- 06-05-2011, 02:16 PM #5
- By PhQ in forum Java AppletsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-26-2010, 09:48 PM
- By Lil_Aziz1 in forum NetworkingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2010, 06:27 PM
- By Krooger in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 05:34 AM
- By taotree in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2008, 09:57 AM
- By nanaji in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2008, 11:16 AM