Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-01-2011, 05:17 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
accessing standalone swing program
i have a program on my computer that i created using java swing. it is similar to a webpage, but it is standalone eg using JFrame, JButtons etc...the login page is connected to database to compare username and password entered. after login success, another frame pops out...etc
i wanna access this particular program from another pc. but unfortunately this is not a web application, so i cannot access using browser by typing the ip address..
so i wanna know, is it possible to access the standalone program we call login.java, from a different computer? if it's possible, how?
thanks in advance!
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2011, 06:31 PM
- By N00Bie in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2011, 06:16 PM
- By ashton in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-26-2009, 11:01 AM
- By yuriythebest in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2008, 09:55 PM
- By kbyrne in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2008, 08:54 AM