Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-26-2011, 12:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
- 05-26-2011, 01:33 PM #2
What happened when you tried it?
There's no magic about the dispose() method. You can call it in a similar way that you would call any other instance method.
That said, it's usually bad design for an application to have more than one JFrame. The more common idiom is to have one JFrame and use modal JDialogs (or JOptionPane methods that show a modal dialog).
- By javaman1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2010, 03:29 AM
- By minime12358 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2010, 06:50 PM
- By al_Marshy_1981 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2010, 08:04 PM
- By cenafu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:34 AM
- By arunkumarinfo in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2009, 10:19 AM