Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-12-2011, 10:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Redirecting OutputStream to JTextArea
I'm currently developing a telnet application, using Apache commons Telnet.
the Telnet API gives the following function: telnet.getOutputStream();
I would like to redirect the output stream from the console to a a JTextArea.
I googled a bit and found only an option of extending PrintStream, however, because I receive a OutputStream object, I didn't find any of the solution helpful.
can someone please assist ?
- By rizowski in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:09 AM
- By ZioBafio in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2010, 12:19 PM
- By umapathy_sekar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2010, 12:52 PM
- By Richy76 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2010, 08:51 PM
- By dantestein in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2009, 08:36 AM