Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-12-2011, 10:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Adding multiple items to a JPanel
I want to add a JComboBox a JTextArea and A JButton onto a JPanel. All the J Types have been initialized in separate classes with ActionListeners to do specific things. How would I add them to a Single JPanel so they all appear. Much help would be appreciated.
Any pointers would be greatful.
Edit.. Don't worry got it, Thanks.
Last edited by vahshir; 05-12-2011 at 11:02 AM.
- By Java-Guy in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2011, 05:19 AM
- By Desperado in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
- By Katherine in forum EclipseReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2009, 05:23 AM
- By nel636 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2008, 02:46 PM
- By tronovan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:48 AM