Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-10-2011, 08:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
How can i get userName from userId between different frames?? how?
I have been making a simple login application in which the userId is been taken as a textfield input in signIn frame, all the prgram together with database connectivity is working well, but i need an extra thing in userHome frame (different from signIn frame) that the userName of user which successfully signed in is to be shown by a label.
Now please help me by sugesting some example code that how can i set userName in userHome frame of that user whose userId being entered in signIn frame.....
- By slitka in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:39 PM
- By rkraj in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:32 PM
- By renu in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2010, 10:01 PM
- By renu in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2010, 04:21 PM
- By ScentOfAWookie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2009, 05:53 AM