Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-30-2011, 05:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Multithreading issaues wit swings
I'm doing an NMS project ,I want to collect data from all the switches and routers then display status of each ports of network devices.Now I'm ok with threads .How should i write code using NETBEANS to continuously poll data from network devices .For polling each device i would use one thread which continuously polls the device , gets the data and display in GUI. start and stop button should control thread polling.Around 700 devices are in the network
please help me with a code which has at least 3 threads running continuously and updating some data on to the GUI.Stop button should stop the running thread.
Last edited by Rajeshhs; 04-30-2011 at 06:01 AM.
- By praveenbhushan1989 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 15Last Post: 03-01-2011, 02:17 AM
- By BUGSIE91 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 7Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:20 PM
- By CHARU_SH in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:03 AM
- By bsantosh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2009, 02:10 PM
- By masa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2008, 08:09 AM