Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Help with Google Window Builder!
- 04-29-2011, 10:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
Help with Google Window Builder!
I'm making a pretty easy unit converter with Google Window Builder. Now I am quite a noob at Java and I am having a problem. I have a menu bar, and a JMenu item titled "Chemistry" under there is 2 items, this is not important but one is called "Temperature" and the other one "n = m/M". Now when you click on one of those it's supposed to switch to the panel (it's called i believe) for that specific set of units...So clicking on "temperature" would take me to a panel with conversion of like celsius and fahrenheit bla bla.
So first I made a layeredPanel and put JPanels under them, one for "temperature" and one for "n = m/M". Now how do I get them to show if i click on the corresponding menu item?! Hope this wasn't a too long post. Help please! Ty!
- By ergon78 in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2010, 02:02 PM
- By blackpanther in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2010, 08:48 AM
- By AgentApe in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2009, 10:33 PM
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:17 PM
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 06-10-2009, 04:36 PM