Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-28-2011, 08:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
How to avoid screen flashing when updating something on the UI ?
Hi, I am using Swing for my GUI application
I a have JLabel and a icon that I modiy that when a tree is clicked
That works fine, but when I modify them from another class, screen gets flashes ?
Main Class -> Produces GUI class (JLabel updating works fine)
Main Class -> Produces PickBehaviour (java3D)
that PichHebavious modifies Jlabel and icon by owner.GUI
its owner is my Main class. That flashes screen and my model moves a little bit.
Any Idea, how can I avoid it ?
- By natdizzle in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2011, 05:06 PM
- By ilyvatar in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2010, 09:52 AM
- By Adomini in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2010, 09:31 PM
- By Unome in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2009, 07:26 PM
- By Supamagier in forum Java 2DReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2009, 03:43 PM