Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JCalendarCombo listener
- 04-26-2011, 05:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
I downloaded a calendar combo box called JCalendar 4. Have it in my program ok, but can't seem to get a listener to work on it. In the program, I have two calendars, one for a start date, and one for an end date. When the user has selected both dates (I want these two dates to be stored in a variable) and clicks the Enter button, a new window will appear with a resultSetTableModel diplaying information from a db that lies between the two dates selected(a bit irrelevent, but just more info on program).
Any help with the listener would be greatly appreciated!
- By nikkka in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2011, 09:36 AM
- By Psyclone in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2010, 11:41 PM
- By teckno101 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2009, 09:40 PM
- By adeeb in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2008, 11:07 PM
- By adeeb in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2008, 02:00 AM